Top 5 Web Hosting Comparison | We Tested 2020’s Best Options
Top Web Hosting Services compared at a glance: Pricing, Average Uptime, Speed, Bandwidth, WordPress, Support, Money Back Guarantee, etc.
Searching for the best web hosting for your website or next upcoming project? If your answer is yes then you have landed on the right page as today I am going to review ten best web hosts in 2020. This list is totally based on my personal experience with each web hosts. So, without further delay, let’s get into it-
Giving an online presence to any business can increase the chances of getting more sales and customers. I mean its 2020, peoples and companies are on the internet to share and get the information. Why do you think someone visits a website? Well. It’s mainly because they need pieces of information. In this business world, information is very crucial, and if you own a website, you can share information about what you can do for them.
In 2020, building a website doesn’t mean about coding stuff only. You need a perfect domain and hosting as well. In this article, I am going to help you in choosing a perfect web host for your business. Choosing a good web host is really very crucial, especially when you have thousands of options available in front of your eyes. Here are a few reasons why you should go to the best web hosts for your business.
- Loss in Revenue- If your site goes down, then there are chances that you won’t get enough sales can cause less revenue for you. Even if you don’t own an online store, still you can face some loss because your targeted customers are not able to see your services and other things. Recently Amazon faced an outage of around 40 minutes, and that leads them to the loss of $5 million. You might not face this big loss, but still, there will be a loss in revenue and its not good for business.
- Less Ranking which means less traffic- If you own an online store then along with marketing, you need a good SEO ranking so that customers can find you. If regularly your website faces downtimes, then your websites will also get affected, and you won’t get a good position in search results. Apart from downtime, many experts also believe that website speed also matters when it comes to SEO.
- Security- The next reason why you should go with a trusted and reputed brand for hosting is security. There is a lot of web host that provides you additional securities. However, it’s almost impossible to say that a website is 100% secure. We all have witnessed several incidents where websites of so many big companies and organizations like facebook, twitter, and even NASA got their website hacked. Since there is no perfect solution, a good web host can also help you by giving your back up data so that you can restore your website. Apart from this, they can also help you by assist with their technical support and security issues 24 hours a day.
Since you have understood how much important choosing the right web host. Now let’s talk more in brief that what are the factors that you need to check when going for a web host. So, here we go-
- Pricing- One of the crucial thing that you need to understand before going for a web host is your budget. Check your budget and choose the web host accordingly. Don’t go for something that you can not hold at least for a year. Especially if you’re a startup the owner.
- Speed- The second most important thing that you need to consider is the speed of the web host you’re going to select. If your web hosting is slow to respond, you might end up losing $$$$ every month or even more. Also, you need to check how fast your website responds to your targeted audiences.
- Customer Supports- The next thing that you need to check how experienced customer support your web host offers. Well experienced and knowledgable customer support is must because they can help you in many ways. Even initially, when I entered into blogging, I faced an issue related to a web host, but due to lack of knowledge, it ends up fucking my blog. From that time, I haven’t gone for any web host without good customer support.
- Uptime Guarantee- The next important thing that you need to keep in mind before choosing a web host is their uptime guarantee. I will highly suggest you go with a web host that offers at least 99.8% uptime although all of the web hosts that I have included in this list are having around 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Security- To be honest, no web host can provide you 100% security. Though what can they do is, they can offer you backup regularly so that just in case your website meets any hacking attack, you can restore it from your backup files.
So, these were the thing that you need to consider before choosing a web host for your business. Now let’s begin the list of 10 best web hosting sites in 2020.